Thursday, November 15, 2007

Book #38 - Voyeur by Lacey Alexander




ISBN: 9780451221193
Format: Trade Paperback, 265 pages
Pub. Date: May 1, 2007
Genre: Erotica
Series: not part of a series (sadly!!!)
Bought at the Radcliff Bookstore I believe when I met the author and had it signed!!!

From the Publisher

Suffering from writer's block and with no lover to speak of, novelist Laura Watkins is in a funk. She needs a getaway and a release. Fast. Fortunately, she finds both in the retreat of a friend's isolated Colorado home. It's hers and hers alone for as long as she needs it. Then she comes upon the webcam, and her curiosity is aroused. So is her secret fantasy-to be watched by a stranger.

His screen name is Flyboy. He likes what he sees. He wants to open up for her, too. Now, they're only one click away from exploring an after-hours game of exhibitionist and voyeur where anything goes. But now it's time to take it one step further-by meeting in the flesh. This time, no rules, no limits, and absolutely nothing to come between them.

My Opinion of the Book

I believe that this is my new favorite book for 2007!!! I couldn't put it down for long at all! I typically read rather slow and most books will put me to sleep, even if I'm enjoying them, but I never fell asleep reading this book! Lacey Alexander filled this book to the brim with various sexual exploitations and made the characters realistic so they were all believable. The only thing negative I found about this book is that now I'm hoping there is a Braden or Sloane out there for myself! I highly recommend this book to those that enjoy VERY sexy erotica!!! And for those that like things a bit tamer... check out Toni Blake's books as that is Lacey's pen name and those books are a little less steamy and more romance-y! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment