Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Book 47 of 2008: My Prerogative by Sasha White

Book Description:

A secret admirer provides the spark for a single girl's fantasies in a blistering new erotic romance from the author of Bound...

Kelsey Howard is happy with the single life. She has friends, a job tending bar, a nice apartment, and the freedom to enjoy wild sex games with strangers— the riskier the better. But what she really wants is love.

Then Kelsey realizes she's got a voyeuristic neighbor watching her every move—and every move she makes is arousing them both. Not only is she not scared, she thinks she may have found her soul mate. Especially when she meets the mystery man in the flesh. That's when the fun really starts, and Kelsey realizes just how far she's prepared to go for love.

My Opinion:

Sasha White strikes again! Her latest in this series focuses on Kelsey Howard who is a single bartender who likes things a bit more wild than most. This book, like all of Sasha's books, is hot and steamy, but filled with a great storyline that keeps the reader from putting the book down for very long. One of my favorite things about this book of Sasha's was the bachelorette party that Kelsey planned. I loved the ideas she came up with. Another scene that I COMPLETELY related with was where it was described about Kelsey's experiences with online dating. I believe most everything said within that section is something I've had to face in the past... was glad to know I obviously wasn't alone because I'm sure the author has heard others to have had those experiences in order to have put it within this book. I also really enjoyed the character of both Kelsey and Harlan. They really grew on me as the book progressed. I hope that in future books in this series that Sasha will bring them back to see where things go with them.

In addition to the main story, Sasha included a short story called LOSING IT, which focussed on Lacey. This was one VERY hot short story and the bachelor party that Lacey planned in this was even better than the bachelorette party from the main story in the book. I bet I know several guys that would enjoy attending such a party!

Now I'm just anticipating the next book of this series... or at least I'm HOPING there's another in this series. In the meantime I'll be picking up Sasha's PRIMAL MALE (sequel to SEXY DEVIL) this November in order to hold me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment