Monday, March 19, 2007

Book #13 - Hunter's Moon by C.T. Adams & Cathy Clamp


ISBN: 0765357359
Format: Mass Market Paperback, 328pp
Pub. Date: October 31, 2006
Genre: Paranormal romance
Series: #1 in A Tale of the Sazi series
Depends on WHICH copy of this book you are referring to when you ask where I bought it. I can't remember where I bought my original copy of the book, but currently it is lost in no man's land, so in the meantime CTGMOM bought me a 2nd copy at Meijer for $4.99 (or maybe cheaper since they discount books there), and then I found a 3rd copy for $2 at Book & Music Exchange (a UBS here in New Albany). I actually read the copy CTGMOM picked up though. :P

From the Publisher

SHE NEEDS A WHITE KNIGHT

Sue Quentin has reached the end of her rope - she's desperaate, and there's only one way out: death. Her plan doesn't include falling for Tony, the mysterious hit man she hires. He listens when she speaks and somehow convinces her that maybe her problems aren't insurmountable. He even thinks that her little potbelly is sexy. So what if he's a werewolf - everyone has flaws!

Sue enjoys being coddled by Tony, and, for his part, Tony likes the way Sue moans when he touches her. She begins to think that she and Tony might have a shot at a future together, despite his unorthodox profession... and even though she doesn't know his real name.

But when Tony's enemies - not all of whom are fully human - decide Sue makes a perfect target, will Tony risk letting his darker side out durin the day to save her?

My Opinion of the Book

I ended up enjoying this book quite a bit despite how many times I picked it up and put it down... fell asleep reading it... etc... I am looking forward to future books in this series (which I already have on Mt. TBR to read) so that I can see how things progress for Tony, Sue, and other characters in the book.

This wasn't a "light & fluffy" paranormal romance like I read more so, but it was still a fun read with some funny moments. I was a bit surprised by some of the stuff that did occur towards the end of the book.


1 comment:

  1. Yay! You FINALLY finished it! I'm glad you liked it as much as I did. :)

    ReplyDelete