Saturday, December 13, 2008

Book 61 of 2008: Brides of the Impaler by Edward Lee



Book Description:

When Cristina and her husband moved into the brownstone, they thought it would be their dream house. But almost immediately something began to beckon to her. She can feel it calling her, luring her, filling her dreams with newfound passion, unbridled lust and promises of ecstasies she'd never thought possible. Soon there will be no turning back, for the time has come for the unholy ritual performed by the…BRIDES OF THE IMPALER

My Opinion:

I had a really hard time sticking with this book and therefore put it down several times in exchange for other books, but in the end really enjoyed this book. I think my struggles with this one had to do with there being so many different characters involved and so there were so many different storylines that were being jumped around from. As the story progressed I got more and more involved so that helped, but I still found myself struggling a little with remembering exactly who was who at times. The book also picked up the tempo erotically at towards the second half which, of course, also helped better the read. Overall, I think BRIDES OF THE IMPALER was a very enjoyable read, but for someone wanting to check out Lee's books, I'd recommend MONSTROSITY over this one. I read it a while back and couldn't put it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment