Sunday, January 13, 2008

Movie 7 of 2008: Dead & Breakfast



Upon Beth's recommendation and also the video clip she posted on her blog, I HAD to rent DEAD & BREAKFAST. I was right... this movie was frickin' hilarious!!! I absolutely loved the soundtrack (and thank you Chris for correcting the fact that I was told originally that there was no soundtrack made for this film... I MUST get it!!!) There was a bit more blood-shed in this movie than I wanted to see, but even the scene where the guy had the chainsaw stuck in his head was cracking me up. I am going to have to re-watch this movie because I have a feeling that I probably missed some stuff due to laughing so much.

Below are 2 videos about the movie... the first being the trailer and the latter being the clip Beth posted that I was laughing so hard at...












No comments:

Post a Comment