Saturday, March 10, 2007

Book #12 - Out of Whack by Jeff Strand


ISBN: 0759945020
Format: Trade Paperback, 248pp
Pub. Date: February 28, 2004
Genre: Comic Fiction
Dates Read: I give up tracking this! I jump back and forth between books too much!
Not part of a series, though I wish it were!
Bought at Amazon.com for $12.95

From the Publisher

From the author of How to Rescue a Dead Princess comes Out of Whack, an outrageous comedy about friendship, love, following your dreams, and other really scary stuff. Seth Trexler has two goals in life: to find success with his off-the-wall sketch comedy troupe, and to win the girl of his dreams. But when you suffer from brain-erasing stage fright and an incredible female-phobia, those goals can be a bit tricky to attain. With his best friend Travis at his side, Seth struggles to overcome his fears (along with the 2,873 other roadblocks in the path to success) in this hilariously demented yet heartfelt tale.

But don't read it for the laughs. And don't read it for the heartfelt parts. Read it for the sex scene, which proves that even if you're filled with ravenous animal passion, trying to dramatically tear off somebody's underwear can only lead to wedgies.

My Opinion of the Book


I have to say this may be my favorite Jeff Strand book yet, although I still really like the Andrew Mayhem series. So... I guess I'll have to re-read those to better decide. This book made me laugh a LOT and the clog dancing joke was just priceless for me since I am a clogging instructor. For those of you out there who have yet to read a Strand book and want to laugh, you have got to try his stuff... he is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment