Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Book #14 - He's On Top edited by Rachel Kramer Bussell



ISBN: 1573442704
Format: Trade Paperback, 172pp
Pub. Date: March 19, 2007
Genre: Erotica
Series: Not part of a series, but has a counterpart called "She's On Top"
I believe I bought this at one of the local Borders for $14.95

From the Publisher

He’s on Top pays homage to those irresistible men who control their partners with a glance, a tickling whip, or a measured smack on the bottom. As true tops, the bossy hunks in these stories understand that erotic BDSM is about exulting in power that is freely yielded. Contributors such as Amanda Earl, Mackenzie Cross, Alison Tyler, Mike Kimera, and others cover the full range of the male dom’s brand of sensual sadism, from spanking and bondage to public sex and power exchange.

My Opinion of the Book

I enjoyed all of the stories in this book. There were varying levels and styles of dominance introduced and I thought all of the author's did a really good job with their stories. I did have a few fave stories and I plan on looking for more by the following authors:

N. T. Morley
Teresa Noelle Roberts
Rachel Kramer Bussel
Thomas S. Roche


3 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'm so glad you liked it. I definitely publish all those authors as often as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it just me or does the woman on the cover look like a man?

    Btw, you've been tagged! Breeni Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks for reading my blog and posting Rachel! I'll be looking for more books published by you. :)

    And Breeni - yeah, I can kinda see that a little, but only in the face. LOL! I love the cover though.

    ReplyDelete