Saturday, March 8, 2008

Movie 18 of 2008: The Break-Up



Movie Description:

In Chicago, the art dealer Brooke Meyers feels not appreciated and neglected by her immature husband Gary Grobowski, who is partner of his two brothers in a tourism business, and decides to break-up with him to make Gary misses her. Gary misunderstands her true intention, both follows the wrong advices of family members and friends, beginning a war of sexes with no winner.

Movie Trailer:







My Opinion:

I just stumbled across this movie at the rental store and since I typically like Vince Vaughn I decided to rent it. Unfortunately, I didn't care much for the movie. It had some funny moments, but overall the movie was fairly boring. If you really want a romantic comedy to watch, check it out, but if you're wanting lots of romance or lots of comedy... this isn't going to be either of those. It's mild in both categories, but I don't know what else to classify it as besides a romantic comedy because it's not quite serious enough to be labelled a "drama".

No comments:

Post a Comment