Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Book 60 of 2008: Wait till Your Vampire Gets Home by Michele Bardsley



Book Description:

To prove her journalistic chops, Libby Monroe ends up in Broken Heart, Oklahoma, chasing down bizarre rumors of strange goings-on--and finding vampires, lycanthropes, and zombies. She never expects to fall in lust with one of them, but vampire/single dad Ralph Genessa is too irresistible.

My Opinion:

It's been a while since I read any of the books in this series so I had kind of forgotten the characters, but I still fell into place with the story quite well. I really enjoyed Libby and Ralph's characters. The add-in of dragons into this book was different from the usual vampire/werewolf paranormal romance books I'm used to reading so that was a nice change, though I still love my vamps the best. This was a really fun, quick read and I'm looking forward to see what happens next with the characters in the book. There were a lot of funny moments in this book and the Jeff Strand book reference was a very nice touch made by Bardsley in the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment