Thursday, February 21, 2008

Book 12 of 2008: Stud Finders Incorporated by Alexis Fleming



Book Description:

Wanted - An Orgasm... and the chance to fulfill all her sexual fantasies.

Madison believes she's frigid. Her ex told her so and maybe it's true, because there's one thing she's never experienced. An orgasm! Now she wants it all. So when her mother rings Stud Finders Incorporated and hires a stud for her to practice on, why look a gift hors in the mouth?

Jake's ex-lover said he was boring, both in bed and out. So when sexy Madison asks him to teach her to have an orgasm, he jumps at the chance to prove his manhood. Even if it means hiding the fact that the purose of Stud Finders Incorporated is to find the studs behind the wallboards of a building so the owner can safely hang his paintings.

WARNING: This book contains explicit sex explained in graphic detail with contemporary language.

My Opinion:

This book was an extremely fun read! Alexis Fleming created scenes that made me laugh, made me sympathize with the characters, made me think about my own life, etc... Fleming added in many scenes where the character's thoughts were told to the reader and it greatly influenced the character development of the story. I loved all of the characters in the book and was hoping all would end up well in the end (granted it's a romance book so I assumed the ending was basically spelled out anyway). I couldn't help but laugh at all the "almost busted" moments they both had with the books Jake bought and how they also both kept reading each other's actions wrongly. The story, overall, was a great "fluff" read and as well as a "feel-good" book. This is the first book I've read by Fleming, but I plan on checking out more in the future.

Thanks for the book loan Laura!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment