Sunday, August 19, 2007

Book #25 - Don't Talk Back To Your Vampire by Michele Bardsley




ISBN: 0451221702
Format: Mass Market Paperback, 352 pp
Pub. Date: July 3, 2007
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Series: #2 in the Broken Heart series
Borrowed from Laura (CTGMOM)

From the Publisher

Being a mother is never easy-especially when you're undead.

Eva LeRoy, Broken Heart, Oklahoma's librarian, got "vampified" when everyone else did: during a rogue vampire's feeding frenzy. But books still make her undead heart beat-and, strangely enough, so does Lorcan the Loner, the vampire who killed her...


My Opinion of the Book

I was thoroughly looking forward to this sequel, but wasn't as excited about it once I started into it. It was a good book and I got more into it towards the end, but overall I didn't like it nearly as well as "I'm The Vampire, That's Why". I am sure I will continue on with the series though to see what happens with the other mothers in the books. :) I think I also would've enjoyed this book better had it not been one I started right before HP7 came out and I had to put it down and pick it back up again after reading it. *shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment