Sunday, September 23, 2007

Book #31 - Elrod McBugle on the Loose by Jeff Strand


ISBN: 9780759943254
Format: Trade Paperback, 133 pp
Pub. Date: March 1, 2007
Genre: Teen Comedy
Not part of a series
Bought straight from Jeff Strand for $7.77 and autographed!!!

From the Publisher

A comedy for kids...and adults who were warped as kids!

The students at Greenwater Junior High have said they'll never forget this year, and Elrod McBugle is the reason. He's not a bad person. He doesn't TRY to get in trouble, cause mayhem, and occasionally blow things up...it just happens. And it's going to happen again and again!

Share Elrod's hilarious adventures as he faces the wrath of the Slurpy Gulp Beverage Company, tries to become a millionaire selling homemade bubble gum, survives a wild squirrel attack, tries to find out if his math teacher is an axe murderer, and much, much more!

Watch out, everyone...Elrod McBugle is on the loose!

My Opinion of the Book

Jeff's done it again! This one isn't quite as slap-sticky (is that a word?) and corny as HOW TO RESCUE A DEAD PRINCESS, but it's full of laughs and stupid jokes... what else would you expect from the infamous Jeff Strand though? His books entertain me to no end and are some of the few books that I can read no matter my mood. I tend to save his books for when I'm upset about stuff because it guarantees me a mood lift. I highly recommend his books to anyone looking for a good laugh... or complete gross out! (depending on which book(s) you pick)

No comments:

Post a Comment