Friday, June 8, 2007

Book #18 - Undead and Uneasy by MaryJanice Davidson



ISBN: 9780425213766
Format: Hardback, 272pp
Pub. Date: June 5, 2007
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Series: #6 in the Undead series
Bought at Amazon for $15.09

From the Publisher


You are cordially invited to the wedding of Elizabeth Anne Taylor and Eric Sinclair

607 Summit Ave
Midnight
July 4, 2007

RSVP by June 25, and don't be like one of those jerks who doesn't RSVP and then shows up with three people. Seriously.

In the days leading up the The Big Day, Vampire Queen Betsy Taylor seems to have a full house - and the wedding guests have yet to arrive. Along with her human buddies, there's a ghost, a werewolf, and a Fiend crashing at her place. And though her fiance, Vampire King Eric Sinclair, conveniently disappears when the conversation turns to seating charts and flower arrangements, he does manage to make his oh-so-sexy presence known at other moments.

Betsy knows the next few weeks won't be smooth sailing - but she never expects just what's in store for her. Cold feet are no surprise, especially with an undead groom. But when Sinclair truly goes missing - and not just to avoid wedding preparations - along with most of her friends and loved ones, Betsy is frantic. Alone and afraid for the fate of everyone she loves, Betsy can't trust anyone as she trieds to find them and whoever is behind all the disappearances. And what happens next will shake the foundation of the vampire world forever in the bestselling series that "breath(es) new life into conventional vampire lore."

My Opinion of the Book


Wow... Wow... Wow!!! This was probably the best Betsy book yet!!! I loved every bit of it!
I know there are going to be at least 3 more books for sure and probably more after that so I'm really hoping to find out the answers to a few questions I have still. I met MJD tonight at Borders and she's said that she wants to continue the story on even after book 9 so that's very exciting news as well! I'm sure there will be plenty of time for me to sort out all of my questions in future books. :) I'm not going to put any spoilers here, but the book was just awesome!!! I know they're short and only seem to leave you with a taste, but I think this one did a lot in a short amount of pages! (well, considering the font size... LOL!!!)

On a side not, MJD is just as funny in person as she is in her books. She's also super sweet and a great talker. I hope she comes back to Louisville again as I'd love to listen to her talk once more. Now if she only pops into the bookobsessed.com forum as I mentioned to her when she was signing my books. *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment